Friday, January 22, 2010

Xls To Access Sal.xls.exe Problem.. Can't Access My Usb Hardisk?

Sal.xls.exe problem.. can't access my usb hardisk? - xls to access

sal.xls.exe that is what I learned from my .. NOD32 removed the first time I .. and seconds .. after that .. USB does not work .. I took it. The computer recognizes it .. I see on my computer .. access, but I can not .. Voice: "Please insert ...." .. Your not connected ..

I have also tried other teams .. the same problem .. So I think something has cleared .. Help? ..

thx ..

2 comments:

wcogent said...

Attach
Right-click "My Computer"
select Manage

If you can see, remove the flash drive in the list and re-create the partition.

Please check your flash drive. buy a new one. probably destroyed by the withdrawal without the secure remove command

PNV said...

I have recently had a multi-gene dg211 DivX Player Portable HDD function. When I am connected to my computor, the antivirus software detects the virus and qurantined. However, no work at all. Kt it on my TV work and will work directly in the LCD projector with a computer. It is not working now. So I really doubt that a virus or software. My Windows XP says it needs the harness for the proper functioning of him. Dr. Vasu

Post a Comment