Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wedding Cake Sleigh Stand Where Can I Find A Christmas Wedding Cake Stand Like This One?

Where can I find a Christmas wedding cake stand like this one? - wedding cake sleigh stand

Many people try, with a large stand of sleigh and reindeer cake as you will find:
http://www.favorideas.com/wedding-themes ...

Nobody seems to be able to recognize.

Of course it would cost $ $ $, but I have no idea where to find them. Looks like something you could buy a supply of flower shop, however. Ideas?

4 comments:

BUBBLES said...

Apparently, 2 or 2 deer Lenox China High-end, which can be found during the Christmas season in some high-end of China. The trick is adapted to hold the cake. If you have purchased deer luxury, I am sure that the pastry to be able to find or make the base.
My baker had tons of different bases, and the things to measure for you .... made as you just said $$$$$

Cinnamon said...

I have no idea, but it is beautiful. Print out the photo and take you to a local florist? In general, access to the things that the public has not.

weddrev said...

I hate it when images and ideas are displayed, and then try to stay on indefinitely.
I looked for you and found nothing.
You can contact the person who wrote the article.

brenda4e... said...

I think it would be harder to find sleds Christmas after Christmas, but I will try to craft shops

Post a Comment