Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Corner Computer Table This Girl Tripped And Banged Her Head On The Corner Of The Table, Everyone Thinks I Did It?

This girl tripped and banged her head on the corner of the table, everyone thinks I did it? - corner computer table

Hello, I'm 14 and my name is Courtney.

Because this girl I like the name Jane. You and I are 14 years.

Well, today in class, I sat down, and Jane came in and sat down beside me and then the whole class was looking at the computer in the corner and I sat there and if c 'was Jane.

We talked, listened to the teacher and stop us, we have, then got up and went, and he went back, took his ponytail, and she was the organization, but she wears high heels raised when, and has her head on the corner of the table so hard that I bled and unconsicous, everyone thinks I did it because I was sitting next to her and also that we discussed, and his hair was a disaster, I think, grabbed her hair and slammed his head on the table.

Thank God, there is a camera that was open in the hallway outside our classroom, class, and the door when they said that its 100% able to see what happens tomorrow, but to every thinking, he is a self the master .. . Only my best friend and her boyfriendBelieve me.

They called my house, but I wanted to know my parents, so I made a wrong answer, then press a button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment