Monday, January 25, 2010

Forgiveness Poem For My Best Friend Do You Like My Poem For Forgiveness?

Do you like my poem for forgiveness? - forgiveness poem for my best friend

Although we no longer friends
I promise I'll never forget
What we were and what was
Some things are not always the same
But I will continue to do so to
So for me this is for you

I've always said that I would not hurt to heal with words
Now we are left behind on Earth
I have and I have lost
But our world for a reason, I know not exceeded
Perhaps we will one day see the truth
But then again somethings better left unknown
Hold your breath, please
We laughed together, cried a few tears
But in truth, they were always there for me
OK, but I also say: I will go alone, like today
But when they cross certain roads that need a hand
I'm getting, but not


How can I
When you release the mouse button
How to tell if not let me speak
How can we be friends if it is not all about me
The choice of words that my heart hurts
However, heal my soul, I'll do anything
IStrength to say, I forgive you for all days
For all the times that were not there
Because when I called her and put the phone down
For all the unknown songs left
But that's okay, life goes on
With or without you
My face will shine
Unfortunately you can not see this wonderful spectacle, it is
From where I grow up
I was not deleted
You can try to break my heart
You can try to say sorry
But hey, it's their loss not mine

5 comments:

Alrick.O said...

A walk of a poem that I love, it is delicious, Tis is great, beautiful poem.

Virginia said...

"But beyond our world for a reason"

This couldnt be safer to always pray about worlds for a reason, one day, i.

Goan Hungry said...

Very Nice. It can help anyone at any time not to ask for the forgiveness of the cow. Luckily for sale. GH.

Wild Bill Hickup said...

I like the poem, but you have really forgiven? I discover a tone a little deeper enmity remains.

crazybea... said...

Not bad. However, there are rooms for Imporvement. . And a little too long.

Post a Comment