Friday, January 1, 2010

Southwest Investment Ranches What Southwest Cities Are Job Hotspots For Beginning A Career In Finance?

What Southwest cities are job hotspots for beginning a career in finance? - southwest investment ranches

I have one years to go to college, but I'm exploring my options. I want a degree in communications, but I'm interested to finance. I do not really like the north, where I think a lot of financial jobs. Which cities in the Southwest (Texas, Nevada) have a favorable market conditions in the financial sector? I know that my title might limit my options, but they could to the post of deputy director of PCP, or maybe a big investment firms that are early. What are you good cities?

1 comments:

dubtheax... said...

Arizona is always a question of access to finance. Many baby boomers retire soon and put his $ $ with them. Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler and Henderson are among the most dynamic cities.

Post a Comment