Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where Can I Buy Cakes And Balloons In Baltimore Md Ideas Of What To Do For My Boyfriend's Surprise Birthday Party?

Ideas of what to do for my boyfriend's surprise birthday party? - where can i buy cakes and balloons in baltimore md

Approx. 10-20 people come
It is in the park
Girls and boys will be there, but smaller
I collect the money (a few dollars per perferably $ 5) for each person, so you can buy balloons / cakes / etc

But my question is: What should we do?
What kind of games?
The park has a basketball court / skate park / Playground
annnnnny kind of advice / tip is appreciated (:
Thank you!

2 comments:

gv_girl said...

A game really fun is the release of a snake. Here is the link for more information:

http://jeepfan.com/other/bolotoss.php

Bring a basketball and horse play or the world. I do not know how old you are, but they behave like children and a contest to see who the highest swing. Maybe you can use a set of croquet in a secondhand shop find (or perhaps his mother hid a penthouse) is always fun and can really get to laugh at PPL. But what do whatever you have, just fun!

hot toaster oven said...

! Serve

Post a Comment