Monday, February 8, 2010

Bowel Incontinent Cat I Found Out That My Daughter Is Incontinent?

I found out that my daughter is incontinent? - bowel incontinent cat

If you recall a previous request, it was my Kegel exercises, 13-year-old girl must be based on their frequent accidents practice. During one weeks later had nothing changes with the Kegel exercises brought them to a urologist and found that immediately means that you can not make the bathroom before the MEA (not fecal incontinence. They did not.) It has always been the drug for a month, and the doctor gave him a wish to see through Friday and orders now, I can diapers. My daughter is not ready to make a shift in school and at home they can not still believe and think you can go to the toilet, and I know she can not do. All that I can say to change his mind? She was scared and asked me questions like "How does it feel?" although of course no answer. It does not depend on something that is uncomfortable to sit, obviously. What should I buy?

5 comments:

iheartny said...

Urologiogist I am sure that your daughter has thoroughly examined and found that you have to change the diapers. You must firmly. I suggest you buy the appropriate size disoposable diapers and other necessary elements such as dust and wipes.

Try the diapers of her daughter in a weekend, and let it get to the feeling that uses the layer beneath his clothes. She herself also want your stay at the weekend and the layers use only, perhaps with a shirt and socks or slippers.

Were you in the room during consideration of their daughter? If so, you probably know that no part has not seen her, so take your time, while his diaper. Show how to apply the plain, and of course, how to clean and use the powder. To check the moisture from time to time, and it will get used to it.

Ryan's mom said...

They have pills balance. They look like pillows regularly, but is incontinence. They are wrapped up, so that if someone by chance, they would not know the difference.
Normal pads do not work so well able to absorb the urine and an end.

In addition, we have the surgery with your doctor for him? Talk to them. I know it is a procedure for it. Perhaps they were in the early summer, for the other kids do not know.

CJ said...

Why not a towel? You can take the lead up to the bathroom. Much less painful than one layer of a 13 years! In addition, you only think of a time to go to the toilet? Try to go every 2 hours if you feel the need or not.

aaaboy said...

You can still buy diapers or helping goodnites
Layers during the day and night goodnites.
If you want to wear diapers to grow out of it

sweetone... said...

Depending on where one is very thin and can include a moisturizing cream. But for someone your age could work. I think they are called for in the slip or the like. I had a Friedn, which is the same problem and what he wore, had. It was an extra in the nurses office incase I needed a change and was very discreet. Yopu just sit down and tell him to do, you take and let him choose which you like best. I found the link layer, that my friend was in school and what not. You can use the other prodcut CAP. http://www.depend.com/products/individua ... Good luck

Post a Comment