Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She Male Encounters 19 Torrent>she Possible Sex/STD Risk?

Possible Sex/STD Risk? - she male encounters 19 torrent>she

I am 19 years old and approximately 2 months, unfortunately, really drunk and ended in the same bed with my girlfriend (19-yar old white women) do not remember the last part of the night, our amother friend told me he had sex with her. However, I can not remember having sex in all / sex during a power outage?
Anyway, is this really bothers me. I was a virgin before this meeting, but I know it's not the girl, and if you really sex without a condom. She said she had nothing in terms of sexually transmitted diseases, anxiety,
Ghoniem and I tested negative for chlamydia, and some strange red rash on my penis negative for herpes. Now 2 months later, I had no symptoms, but I need more tests for sexually transmitted diseases CERTAINo? A doctor told me that the chances of sexually transmitted diseases is so low for me to catch a STD chlamydia as possible and a meeting no signs that not need more evidence does not show? Thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment