Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Real Msn Sluts Help!!! My Ex-bf Is....?

Help!!! my ex-bf is....? - real msn sluts

So my BF of 3 months and my best frnd was a long message and it was wrong that the poor in the spazzing and say: I own a house with 4 rooms and 1 bedroom in a house, sleeping in their parents Blacony ** ** keeps callin me and stuff and say that my mom wants me (in the accepted since she was 3 months) and then put the mussels and said he was mad cuz she (my BbFlaA said), it is still I like him, believeing it was his fault, but now I do not know whether I will or not, i dont like, but 40% i do ... is serious and really hurts! hes soo freakin mean and im sorry the only real ****** adivice damage, ie, such as 2, 2, or as I hate him! as if no wa son msn plzz help in real life! 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment