Saturday, November 14, 2009

Best Mp3 Paysites 2009 Looking For Info On The Legal Mp3 Paysites?

Looking for info on the legal mp3 paysites? - best mp3 paysites 2009

They have been downloaded into the game a couple of good years and now I'm not sure if I want to mess with illegal websites. (They have a lot of download to get my collection) I am looking for information (advantages and disadvantages) of the top paysites. Above all, Yahoo! Music, Rhapsody and LegalSounds.com. If you know of others, so do not hesitate to bring up the. I have not added to iTunes, because if you do not jump on the iPod then I'm not interested in transferring to. I would be able to transfer to MP3 players or burn CDs. LegalSounds appears to be mild, 9cent with its price per song, but I'm skeptical that this too good to be true.

1 comments:

weeder said...

Although I have not used, but I was a member of the Yahoo service for some years. I admit, I was producing pretty buggy, but most have now errors.

Yahoo is the cheapest I think I paid like $ 200 a year or so, but I can do anything I want and put it dl to my MP3 player, and if I keep my subscription until I can play. What is $ 200 and 15 CD's, or what?

The best thing I like is that I find new music without any risk. I can navigate all of the latest and DL them. If I remove it sux and nothing is lost, as opposed to the purchase by the piece or purchase a CD.

Post a Comment